You may have spent a lifetime accumulating personal property assets, including antiques, collectables, general household items and a lot of other possessions. Even if you have a son or a daughter to help you, it can be difficult and overwhelming to figure out what to keep (and not to keep) when you transition to a new, smaller home.
Let us help you get organized.
Plan and Design
- Develop a transition plan with key dates and deadlines
- Draw a customized floor plan for your new home and help plan the new space
- Design your new interiors so they are both attractive and familiar
- Cherry-pick favorite furniture, lighting, art, and accessories to keep
- Select colors, materials, finishes, and fabrics
- Arrange for old furniture to be reupholstered
Downsize or Declutter
- Sort through belongings and help decide what to keep and what to find a “new home” for
- Identify what goes where, organize items and spaces
- Arrange for distribution of unwanted items through auction, estate-sale, buy-out, consignment, donation, or a combination of the above
- Arrange for shipments and storage